For cleaning, I have
- Clean cat box
- Clear table
- Wash dishes
- Sweep and spot mop as needed
- Pick up and put away things
Hotspots (flat surfaces that collect random stuff)
- Make sure everything is dry and folded (Basically nothing sitting in the machines or in baskets getting wrinkled.)
- Check Calendar
- Make to-do list
- Make lunches
- Thaw meat for tomorrow's dinner if necessary
- Lay out clothes for tomorrow
Honestly I don't have a set routine, other than things like taking out my contacts, brushing my teeth and putting on my pjs. I try to just sit for a few minutes or read or watch a little tv. Whatever feels most relaxing. Sometimes I have something hot to drink, if I'm not holding the baby.
It sounds like a lot, but once I get into the habit, I can usually get it all done in well under an hour, especially if I've had a few minutes here and there throughout the evening to knock some things off the list.